Conditions to attend the visit
To attend the visit on Wednesday, each participant needs to provide a copy of their passport (or ID for French nationals), before August 28th to email@example.com. This document must be valid at the time of visit. No visit is guaranteed. Bugey nuclear power plant organisation team reserves the right to refuse access to anyone.
Hôtel Le Marriott
La Cité Internationale
70 Quai Charles de Gaulle
- Tel. +33 (0) 478 17 50 50
Your are invited on Monday, October 16 th at 7 p.m. to the Marriott Hotel for a welcome drink during which we will give you the congress programme.
Partners are welcome (special programme of visits for them has been arranged).
You will find below the link to enable participants to book online to stay from October 16 th to 19 th 2017:
On our page « About Lyon », you will find a list for alternative accommodation.
- Reservations must be made online by September 1st 2017. There is a limited contracted room number.
- The hotel will asked for individual credit card as a guarantee.
- A first night non-refundable deposit will be charged upon reservation (within 15 days).
- Rates published are for single occupancy. An extra person charge per person may apply for 2 or more guests sharing the same guest room.
- There is a 1.65 EUR per person per night tax.
- Breakfast is included in the rate – Service at the restaurant 7am-10.30am.
- Payment for the whole stay and all incidentals charges is due in full upon check out.
- If you cancel for any reason, attempt to modify this reservation, or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, the entire stay will be charged if the cancellation is after by September 1st 2017
- At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early a departure fee will be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.